One of my all-time favorite meals. Makes 3 servings.
- 12 oz linguini
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 – 8 oz package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and quartered
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 3 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon wedges
Cook linguini according to package directions, using minimum recommended cooking time.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a 12 inch skillet; stir in onions and rosemary for 1 to 2 minutes. Add artichokes, broth, wine, cream, and lemon peel. Stir until boiling.
Drain pasta and add to sauce in skillet. Add parsley, salt, pepper and squeeze of lemon juice; toss to coat. Serve with lemon wedges and grated Parmesan cheese.